Back home after the vacation!
Have you ever been away from home just to come back and realize that your home looks stranger to you?
I feel that way. Suddenly, I feel like I have lost a couple of inches off my height.
I mean, how in the world did my bed get so high and I have to stand on my tip toes to look in the bathroom mirror and the kitchen sink and counters… ooh boy, I shouldn’t even say a word about that!
Why am I suddenly a stranger in my land, you ask? Well… to begin with… I was living in a home made for the ladies of the house. Everything designed and planned to the last detail. Then here, I had left my home in a man’s charge. I shouldn’t be blaming him if he has made it ‘man-friendly’. 🙂
So now that I am back, here is what’s new in my world:
- I forgot my laptop in India. Thankfully, I have it back now but 5days without it was so incomplete!
- As always, I have the whole house to cozy up and the heat here is intolerable!
- We are in ‘Back to School’ mode. So far, we have gotten son’s wardrobe in order and we have school stuff ready. A lot remains…
- Lil’ One has an ear infection. The rest of us have a Flu! *sad sad BAD*
- This blog will have some exciting new post coming up. Stay tuned for Crochet, crafts, Tatting, Mommy Files and more…
- Personally, I am giving myself some new challenges to freshen up life. Let us just see where they go.
- And… the best of all… we have books. Well actually, the kids do but, I am as excited as they are! 🙂
I am glad I took the vacation when I did. It was much needed and I got a fresher, relaxed, stress-free look at life back. All set ready to go… back to school on Sunday!
Update: School’s already started… and… I am late in publishing this post! Ugh!