Eid Cards and Crafts
1. Finger Painted Sheep or Bubble wrap Sheep. It doesn’t matter how young the kids are because this project can be made by not just preschoolers but toddlers too! Use it as just a painting or convert it to a card with a message folded in.
2. A little inspiration from this Die-cut pop up lantern. In our family lanterns aren’t just for Ramadhan. All you need is to get a design and cut it out. It is perfect as a card or place it in front of a candle for the festive decor.
3.Carpet design Cards. Cut out some abstract patterns from a magazine and stick it on to decorate gift boxes. Makes really cool frames too.
4. Cut and chain some of these lanterns together for decor or even a garland!
5. Write a letter on a scroll for your family or friend.
6. Some wool and a little cut and paste with your little one to make this Sheep craft.
7. Pop up Kaaba Card and decorated envelope. Pop out the Kaaba from a card for the one who has been blessed to perform Hajj this year. All you need is some card, a penknife and a sharpie or fabric glitter paint. Here
8. How about decorating with abstract patterns. The post contains a free printable to download the pattern. Hang these or make cards!
9. Need something cute and fancy to give out Eidhi to the little ones? Try these Eidhi Envelopes. Get the kids involved by letting them make their own envelops to collect.
10. Want to make a cushion cover with a little burlap and sewing. This is so chic!
11. Paint a card for someone special.
Have a blessed Eid and a Happy New Year!
Looking for throwing a party for your little one? Check out our fun party inspirations post here!
Do join us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter to stay connected.