Earth Day is just around the corner. It is a fantastic time to have some earth related activities for the kids. I am sharing with you some really fun recipes. Here are the Top Ten Earth Day Recipes that I could find on the web! Plus, I am linking up to a few of my Kid Blogger friends to bring you the ‘Top Ten Lists’ on Earth Day.
From breakfast to lunch to dinner to healthy green smoothies and cakes and all those with an Earth Theme; I didn’t know there were so many fun ideas! Check these out:
1. Earth Day Pancakes: Start your morning with this fun green pancake with a really interesting taste.
2. Earth Day Muffins: Grab and go or put it your lunch, this is a kid-friendly recipe to make with your little one.
3. Earth Day Burger Edamame Burgers with Sumac-Spiced Carrot Curls.
4. Green Garden Pizza: Here is an idea to have some fun green pizza.
5. Earth Day cake pops: Kids will love to help decorate this cake pop to look like little earths.
6. Earth day Reveal Cup cake: Surprise your family with this earth cake that shows your love.
7. Sweet Earth cookie pops to decorate with kids.
8. Green Earth Smoothie: Shake things up with this green smoothie
9. Earth Day Platter: For a salad, try to make a forest or jungle in a bowl like this. This is such a fun to get the children to recognize vegetables and fruits too.
10. Sky and Clouds Jelly: A fun way to make a sky in a glass.
Aren’t these really fun? I am telling my kids that Earth day is a perfect excuse to have more vegies with some fun little treats!
More Earth Day Lists
Need some Earth Day ideas for activities to do with your little ones? Here are a few lists for your!
Top 10 Perfectly Primo Pollinator Projects from Nemcsok Farms
Top 10 Exciting Earth Day Books for Kids from Artsy Momma
Top 10 Earth Day Sensory Experiences by Mom Inspired Life
Top 10 Beautiful Earth Crafts for Kids from I Heart Crafty Things
Top 10 Learning Resources for Earth Day from Something 2 Offer
Top 10 Simple Outdoor Spaces for Kids Messy Little Monster