I am going to tell you about my favourite Craftsy finds today. I was talking to a friend recently and she asked me if I had seen the Craftsy items that are on Sale. Have I??! I have an entire list of stuff that I want.
Craftsy is a crafts website that is famous for it’s various online classes. They also have craft material, yarn and patterns for sale. It is simply my favourite place to be. I mean… you can learn anything there!
Personally, I love their craft classes as there is always some new skill that I can learn from them. I took their Water Painting and Photography Class last year and really loved the entire experience. They also offer Cake decorating and Cooking, Yarn and Fibre Arts, Sewing and Quilting, Woodworking, Gardening, Paper crafts, etc. You can learn any form of art or craft with them and that too with experienced world class instructors. They are simply the best, I have known.
(Any affiliate links are for things I’ve paid for or used.*)
Anyway, they also have supplies for all the things that they teach. I am always making lists of what I like since they have sales coming out every few months. (Psst: They have 50% off on their newest classes this month. Check it out here.)
Another reason, I make this list is because I am a recovering Shopoholic. *Ahem*. If I don’t keep myself in check, I can very easily get into trouble. So, in order to be keep sane, I make a ‘Favourite Craftsy Finds’ list and come back after a few weeks to review it. If I still want that stuff then it stays; if I have doubts about it then, I simply cross it off.
This trick really works! It also quenches my thirst for shopping. If you are like me or a yarnoholic, then do try this list making trick. 🙂
Okay so… If you’re on a budget proceed with caution. Ditto if you’re on diet because we are talking serious eye candy here.
Favourite Craftsy Yarns and Tools
- Now this. *sigh* This is candy. I am thinking tiny little cute granny squares. I don’t know what I will do with them but that is what I see. I also see a Sophie in this but… *sigh* this is candy.
- I am seeing so many little potholders in textured patterns with these Lion Brand Cotton Singles. for kitchen stuff.
- I have already bought this Debbie Bliss Luxury Silk Print thinking of future projects of tops and accessories
- This, Cloudborn Merino yarn is a bit expensive but I really want to see what it feels on a knitting loom. I am sure the end product will be equally magical.
- This Plymouth Wilde makes my palms itch…! I cant wait to get my hands on it because I am itching to knit a warm cozy jumper with this. I know with a size like that, it will be quick to finish the project too.
- Plymouth Jeanee Chunky. I looked at this and saw a warm cozy floral granny square blanket in three colours.
- I bought this Lion Brand Quick and Cozy intending to make a cozy foot stool cover with a matching cushion behind my back but my son requested that he would like a cozy beanie for himself with his initials on the front so that’s what I am working on.
- A loom knit boys beanie is what I saw in this Schachenmayr Lova Yarn! I love the way that contrast colour runs through it!
- For the kids: I want Berroco Link Yarn. I can imagine a loom and my 4 year old! Isn’t that yarn amazing?!
- I love these Stress free gloves. I tore a nerve in my hand in June and these can give me so much comfort. IT is 25% off.
- I love the pattern and colour of this Everything Mary Tote Bag. The spacious interior plus the side pockets, I am sure can hold so much and yet not look too bulky.
- These Clover Stitch Markers because they are too cute! They are a pack of different sizes and colours.
- This Soak Flatter Spray is so cool! It keeps wrinkles away and all you have to do is just spray and that’s it. I love that it is a plant derivative!
- Of course I need this pendant!! It is so cool! I mean imagine: My pendant can cut yarn…! I can just imagine my life. <3 NO more squabbling with hubby over scissors not safe with toddlers around. Ha! I can wear my yarn cutter!! ::LOVE::
- This is the last one: Remove that fuzz from old projects using this Collins D Fuzz It Sweaters comb. Yes! I’d really like to check this out!
*Phew* That’s all.
What do you think? Have you checked out the Craftsy Sale? I’d love to know what your favourite Craftsy finds are.