Quick and Easy Homemade Masks – 4 ways to do it!

You may also like...

19 Responses

1. To be honest at first I thought the masks will all have a few ingredients in them, but this! Just ONE! It’s kinda impressive… I don’t know if I’ll try the egg though.

• Aysh Siddiqua says:

I know…! That’s what I loved about it too… I’ve tried the egg with olive oil. Works wonders for growing hair!

2. Sabeeka says:

I love trying out different homemade masks… And this is just my kind of thing.. Loved it!

3. Asheera says:

Thanks for sharing.. am going to try all of this…

4. Rimsha says:

I love this post! My skin has a tendency to break out so I prefer natural ingredients. Will def give these a shot 🙂

5. I can’t help but imagine you cooking with masks on lolz… thanks for the tip, I definitely will try the eggs on my hair… hope it really strengthen hair roots!

6. Shila says:

Ive tried some of these. Good but messy 🙂 i especially love using egg whites because i have oily skin and open pores and this deffo helps.

• Shazia S says:

Try this method..apply a layer of egg, a layer of tissue, another layer of egg…wait for it to dry and peel off! Drips less😃

7. Fatima says:

I really like homemade masks, and often use them. They are great for the skin as they are natural and great on the pocket too. I do not but many beauty or skincare products because I prefer natural things.

8. Fozia S says:

I am really bad when it comes to looking after my skin. Have been thinking to try more facemasks…might have a go at these.

9. Nasra Sharif says:

I LOVE at home masks, this post really makes me want to put a mask on today. I usually mix most of these ingredients you listed together, I never thought of trying them separately.

xoxo

• Shazia S says:

That’s what I discovered while experimenting, the simpler the mask,the better results! Do try them and let us know the results!

10. Aminat says:

Besides a homemade oatmeal mask that I do, I’ve never been one for masks/skin care stuff but this mask seems very simple. Hopefully, I’ll get good results.