This policy is valid from 17 October 2014
- Words n Needles is a personal blog written and edited by me, Ayesha Siddiqua (Aysh). For questions about this blog, please contact Aysh Siddiqua (jeddahmomblog At gmail Dot Com).
- Words n Needles accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Explanation of disclaimer terms used on this site:
These are links to products that I promote mostly because I love them but more so because they resonate with what we are all about. When you buy from these links you will not be charged extra but I will be compensated with a small percentage from the sale. The product links that I share are always the kind of stuff that I would personally choose to buy for myself or my family.
Words n Needles is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Words n Needles participates in other affiliate programs like Share-a-sale etc. These links will be disclosed. The small commission through the advertising and sale of these programs helps support this blog at no additional cost to you.
These are products that I have chosen to write about. If I have been paid to write the review, I will mention it at the beginning of the post but in either case, the review is always a honest opinion of what my experience or thoughts have been. I don’t write reviews or accept products that I am not comfortable writing about. I also don’t like to waste my readers time writing negative reviews which serve no purpose.
These are posts that I have been paid to write. They will always be honest meaningful essays or crafts that can be prepared using the product that I am being paid to use. These posts are clearly marked at the beginning as being Sponsored Content.
These posts are those that have been written, either fully or in parts, by some expert, on a topic that I have been keen on. The content (either complete or in parts) is attributed to someone else, whose details are clearly mentioned. The content may be either from an expert in some field, an artist or a blogger. If I have been compensated for including the info then I will have marked it as a Sponsored post (see above) too.
The following disclaimer contains information regarding the type of content that we use and publish.
- All content on this site is valid on the date it was published. Although I frequently go back and update the facts, if any, I cannot take responsibility for changes that happen afterwards.
- I am not expert on child care or psychology. I am just a mum sharing my experience.
- Jeddah Mom does not take responsibility for the content or links provided by sites that have been mentioned on this site. We only take responsibility for our content.
- Although most photos and graphics on this site have been taken or made by me, some posts may contain stock pictures. These have been clearly identified and credited. Pictures that have been used in round ups or features have been done so with permission.
- This blog does not intend to malign any religious group, ethnicity, group, individual or company. All opinions are my own and we don’t write to cause harm or damage.
- This blog only shares content that is G rated.
- Jeddah Mom can NOT be held responsible for damages caused directly or indirectly by an article on this website.
- In case of liability, the limit of liability is capped at SAR1000.
Images from Words n Needles/ Jeddah Mom may not be used for any intents or purposes other than to promote the article for which it was created. When you promote an article from us using an image, make sure it follows these conditions:
- Does not disclose information about the technique, advice, or opinions offered so that readers don’t need to click through.
- Only a single image can be used.
- Subtle alterations (cropping, color enhancement, inclusion in a collage) may be done, however the blog name or watermark must remain intact where relevant.
- Provides a clear, visible link that is easy to click to reach the article on my blog. An image with the word “source/credit” captioned in tiny letters doesn’t count. You can read more about my copyright policy regarding my patterns below.
- All patterns on this blog that have been provided must NOT be copied, sold or distributed in any form however you are free to sell the finished product that you make.
Crochet related Copyright Policy
- Download the PDF files (only) to your computers and print them off for personal use.
- Direct people to the blog or Page when sharing with others.
- Give credit proper back to Words n Needles /Jeddah Mom when blogging about our patterns.
- Do sell the finished product and credit to us.
You May Not
- Link directly to the PDF file or the images on the blog. Please link to the post/article.
- Alter my files in any way: This means NO CHANGES at all. (This includes screen shots of the PDFs)
- Store them on your website or other services in any format (This includes hosting them on Facebook, Dropbox and other file sharing or hosting sites.)
- Seek to use these to drive traffic to your site or sell them in any way.
- Print off and sell them to others.
- Print off and distribute to others.
I reserve the right to change this policy any time.