My tatting misadventures these days….
For some reaason, flower number 2 is taking too, too long. I have been at it for more than a month now and everytime I make two or three stitches, something comes along and I have to leave it at that.
Tired and irritated that there was something about that flower, I picked a different colour and started to make a lace for my new daughter’s bottle covers. The first time I made a flower… the thread from the shuttle finished off. I was sure it would be enough! So I started on the lace… it fell short too.
Now, I am looking at them and wondering if it is my new mommy brain that is doing this all.