As Ramadan comes nearer, mothers are looking for printable Ramadan activities to do with their children. Here is a Ramadan Activities Printable Coloring Bundle that I created just for you!
There is the undeniable power of printable worksheets for children. It is like magic. Give a child a pencil, some colors, a pair of scissors, a stick of glue and printable worksheets. Sit back and watch as they get busy.
I have been using printables from when my children were just 18months old. At first it was just to dab chunky dot markers to recognize alphabets but as they grew older, it became fun and adventurous! Printable are how I prevent the Summer slide. It is also how I keep my children busy while traveling. It is the best way to learn about a topic in detail.
Related: For more Ramadan themed printables check out this giant list of Printable activities, Crafts and more.
So, this Ramadan, I got together with an artist friend (another mom), to bring to you the kind of activities that kids love.
Ramadan Activities Printable Coloring Bundle
This bundle contains 10 sheets on different themes. Each sheet can be worked in as many ways as you like. You are not limited to only color them with pencils but can in fact use it with other mediums as well. It is perfect as Invitation to play or even to use in a group setting when you are entertaining children.
There are gift tags, décor and Eid envelope as well. So much fun for children to personalize gifts to send or even just to use for sending iftaar to their friends with a personal message. My children loved the idea of decorating these with sequins and buttons. You can also use glitter pens and other fancy stationary to brighten it up.
There are craft activities like design your eid dress. Attach ice cream sticks to turn them into puppets and then dress them up. Tell a Ramadan story using them.
The Ramadan bookmarks can be colored and cut. You can laminate it after or print on cardstock in the beginning. Punch a hole and make a tassle.
The bundle contains a sheet for practicing Henna designing too. If you have older girls, place the printable in a plastic insert and give the child a real henna cone to practice!
The Iftaar spread doubles up as a playdough mat to make food with plasticine or playdough. Children can also use toy food to place on it for pretend play.
How to Download
- Subscribe to my Newsletter and I will send you the password to the FREE Resource Library. Follow the instructions in the welcome email.
- The link opens to a ZIP file. Please hover over the file till you see a download icon on the right of the screen
- Please note that the file is in ZIP format. You will need the appropriate program on your computer to extract it.
- While printing, be sure to print in FIT TO PAGE option to print in optimum size.
- This printable pack is provided free of cost for personal use only.
- You may not share, duplicate or modify it in any manner. This means you cannot make copies of it and distribute to a group, share in any digital format or save it to a school database, online Facebook group, Whatsapp or any other form of digital sharing.
- You may link to this post but please do not link directly to the file.
How to use this Bundle
- These sheets are best printed on A4 size copy paper but some of the décor may need to be printed on cardstock.
- For the playdough mat, after they have colored, I like to place the sheet in a plastic insert so that the children can easily use it more times and the color doesn’t transfer to the white paper.
- You can use any kind of medium like color pencils, crayons, markers, water colors or even posters for the coloring.
Join our Newsletter!
Would you like to join the Manners & Morals in Islam Series? Subscribe to this list + Get the Ramadan Coloring Bundle and many other Free Resources from my Library.
I hope you enjoy this Ramadan Activities Printable Coloring Bundle as a little gift from me. Do tag me on your social media if you use it. I would love to see those pictures. <3 Ramadan Kareem!