I’m happy you are here to see my most favorite ideas in the form of digital products!
I am passionate about intentional living, parenting from the heart and simplifying motherhood. Here on this page, you will find eBooks and PDF printables to make your life as a mom easier and filled with joy. I share kids activities, routines, schedules and charts
Please note: All my products are offered as a digital downloads. Once you purchase my product, you will be provided a downloadable link. Simply click the link to download your purchase to your computer. You can print and laminate the activities and charts or file them in a folder according to your requirement.
Due to the digital nature of these products, purchases are non-refundable.
First a few legal things:
These products are for you to use in your home or family environment only. You are not allowed to:
- Link directly to the pdf file.
- Alter my files in any way: This means NO CHANGES at all. (This includes no screen shots of the pdfs)
- Store them on your website or other services in any format (This includes hosting them on facebook, Dropbox and other file sharing or hosting sites.)
- Seek to use these to drive traffic to your site or sell them in any way.
- Print off and sell them to others.
- Print off and distribute to others.
- You may not email this PDF or WhatsApp to your contacts.
Thank you for being here!
This pretty printable pack is perfect for ages 3-6 years olds. Help your child practice their ABCs, numbers, shapes, patterns and more. This pack contains 15 pages:
- What Comes Next- a pattern matching game.
- Count and Write – number practice
- I Spy – counting and identify different shapes and items
- 3 pages of scissor practice
- Say it Dot it Alphabet game: Practice your ABCs by saying a letter then dotting it with a marker
- Find similar objects – identify similar and different
- Trace along the lines. 3 pages with 3 different levels of tracing fun.
- Write your story: writing practice
- Make your own puzzle
- Labels: Can be used on books or as gift tags for presents.
- Matching Memory Game. Print these on card-stock to make play cards.
These printable pages are in PDF format. Just print and add to an activity folder either as is or in a sheet protector.
Perfect for taking along on road trips or vacations or even at home for some quiet learning time. Just place each sheet in a plastic protector and give them a dry erase marker. Keeps child occupied while you are busy.
Organization and Planning
A PDF checklist that helps you take the overwhelm out of school hunting. What is it that you really need? Does your school fulfill your child’s requirement, is it right for you, what should you be really looking for.
What readers are saying:
‘It’s eye opening! This is my first child. I didn’t know what to look for. This planner is helping me really see what I needed to see.’
‘Thank you for making this! I have been to so many schools but just didn’t know which one was for me. Now I am comparing the results and already I know which is the winner!’
From Back to School shopping to Menu Planning to Homework schedule to routines. Start your new session on the right foot.
How do you file your children’s school papers? Take the overwhelm and the clutter out of your life by starting the year right. Create a master folder for each child’s school work. Have all their important information in one place. No need to go hunting for phone numbers or passwords. File those receipts, school papers, kids activities, test papers, homework and routines in this folder. A great way to help your child learn how to organize their papers too.
Contains 14 pages with front and back covers included.